Holdings in art, architecture, and design include twentieth century ephemera, architectural treatises, and artists’ books.
- Two new collections open for research: Helen and Newton Harrison & William Hewlett | April 26, 2016
- Now on Exhibit: Celebrating a Half-Century of Hillel@Stanford | January 6, 2016
- Yosemite National Park 125th Anniversary exhibit | September 30, 2015
- Last week to see Josef Albers: Interaction of Color at the Cantor | June 10, 2015
- Ferrell-Vogüé Machaut Manuscript Facsimile | March 26, 2015