The Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning (VPTL) offers Stanford instructors customized support to advance teaching and learning. There are many ways to collaborate with us.
Request a meeting with a VPTL representative to discuss services that best fit your needs or use the links below.
Consult with VPTL or register a project:
- Meet with a VPTL representative to discuss any teaching or learning topic
- Register a course or project with digital/online content
- Request midterm student feedback (aka a small group evaluation or SGE)
- Request a midterm online evaluation
- Request a classroom instruction video recording & consultation
Apply for a grant or program:
- Apply for the Course Design Institute
- Apply for an Annual Grant
- Apply for a TA Training Grant
- Apply for the iPads for Learning Program
- Apply to use an Advanced Resource Classroom