Welcome to the home of Stanford's new course evaluations
Check the Course Evaluations Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for updates and tips on handling common issues.
The new end-term course evaluations, introduced in Autumn Quarter 2015-16, are designed to:
- Focus on learning
- Increase student self-reflection
- Provide instructors and departments with useful data
- Be customized and relevant to each course
- Support broad Stanford priorities: using feedback to improve student learning, courses, and programs, and using analytics to address critical questions
The new forms are shorter and easier to fill out. Answers to one question, "What would you like to say about this course to a student who is considering taking it in the future?”, are released to Stanford students to enable them to share their experiences.
- Go to the online course customization form.
- Get help with the course customization form.
- View the standard course evaluation questions.
- Learn about the origins and design of the new course evaluations.
- Learn about the TA/section evaluations.
- To see evaluation results from other courses, go into your Axess Teaching tab, select Course Evaluations, and select Reports. Read detailed instructions for finding evaluation results online.
Visit these resources to learn about writing learning goals, customizing your course evaluation, and interpreting your results: