- Location: Bechtel International Center 2nd Floor
- Hours: 1–4:45 pm, Monday–Friday (no appointment necessary.)
- Please note: We accept cash or check only.
Bechtel International Center processes ISIC cards for students traveling abroad. For information on benefits of the ISIC (International Student Identification Card) card, go to www.myisic.com
Please bring the following:
- Valid Student ID
- Passport-sized photo on photo quality paper. Don't have a photo? We can take one for you for an additional $10 (total for ISIC card and photo = $35 cash or check
- $25 cash or check for the card (if you are providing your own passport photo to use in the card)
Please note: We currently issue only the basic version of the ISIC Card. Please see www.myisic.com for more information.
Card Eligibility Requirements:
You must be a college or university student enrolled in a study program leading to a degree at an accredited institution. It usually takes a day to process the ISIC card.
The ISIC card is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Bechtel International Center takes instant passport-size color photos. These photos may be used for passports, visas, overseas studies, graduate school applications, OPT, CPT and EAD.
We are unable to provide a digital copy of the photos.