Below you will find an index to all press releases from Stanford University.
You also can search the complete library to locate releases by specific criteria. This library contains releases dating from 1991 to the present.
2017 Press Releases
- Small earthquakes at fracking sites may indicate bigger tremors to come
- Axis powers miscalculated after early advantages in WWII, Stanford scholar says
- Decades of increased burning deplete soil carbon
- At Stanford in Washington, arts are inside and outside the classroom
- A neighborhood’s cars indicate its political leanings
- Charles Kruger, former vice provost and dean of research at Stanford, dies