Richard E. Taylor 1929-2018
SLAC Professor (Emeritus), Nobel Laureate in Physics
Professional and Biographical Information
A biographical essay was published in the 2003 SLAC Employee Service
Awards Program, in celebration of Professor Taylor's 40th anniversary at SLAC.
Events and Photos
- Richard Taylor Nobel Prize SLAC Celebration.
- Some talks about the recent Nobel Prize Award: Panofsky, Neal,
Garwin, Boyarski, Cottrell, Coward, DeStaebler, Breidenbach, Bloom, Bjorken and Taylor / Drell as MC.
- For a list of description of photos of Professor Taylor (some with thumbnails) in the SLAC Archives and History
Office collections, please go to the SALLIE (Stanford ALL Image Exchange) and search the SLAC catalog (works best in
Firefox or Chrome browsers)
- For a list of Professor Taylor's Publications, please see the entries in inSPIRE HEP.
- For a list of SLAC newsletter articles about Taylor (some with links to full
text), please go to our Popular
Richard Taylor papers held by the SLAC Archives and History Office are
currently being processed, and are not yet open for research. SLAC staff may access descriptions of
Richard Taylor Papers held by the Archives.
Note: Some links on this page open pdf
files, which require the free Acrobat
-- Return to top --