Below you will find an index to all press releases from Stanford University.
You also can search the complete library to locate releases by specific criteria. This library contains releases dating from 1991 to the present.
2020 Press Releases
- What social media can reveal about a community’s well-being
- Work on rare molecule could enhance cancer cell therapy
- A new approach to managing earthquake risk from fracking
- Legal scholar Barbara Allen Babcock, the first woman member of the Stanford law faculty, has died at 81
- Promising signs for Perseverance rover in its quest for past Martian life
- Seismic map reveals geologic clues, earthquake hazards
- A COVID-19 calculator that tells hospitals what to brace for
- Water heaters’ methane leaks are high, but fixable