No upcoming events to view at this time.
- May04Erik Bates (UC Berkeley)Probability4:00 PM | Online
- May04Hiro Lee Tanaka (Texas State University)Symplectic Geometry4:00 PM | Zoom
- May05Toan T. Nguyen (Penn State/Princeton)Analysis & PDE4:00 PM | Zoom
- May05William Ballinger (Princeton University)Topology4:00 PM | Zoom
- May06Sarah McConnell (Stanford)Student Mathematical Physics11:00 AM
- May06Pierre Raphael (University of Cambridge)Applied Math12:00 PM | Zoom
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.