R&DE Responds to COVID-19
Stanford Residential & Dining Enterprises (R&DE) is responding to the COVID-19 situation, ensuring that we maintain essential services to Stanford students, while protecting the health and well-being of our dedicated staff.
R&DE has proactively implemented enhanced cleaning, disinfecting and safety procedures and additional protocols in all of our dining halls, residential common spaces and cafés. Our dining, housing, custodial and maintenance staff receive daily reminders and training about the steps they must take to prevent the spread of the virus.
Campus Dining Options
R&DE continues to offer essential to-go meal services to the Stanford campus, with a modified schedule that acknowledges the reduced campus population and supports social distancing. As part of our effort to reduce cross contact and maintain social distancing, dining hall meal are limited to Stanford students. We invite Stanford students, faculty and staff to purchase take-out meals from the Axe & Palm and groceries, grab-and-go meals and sundries from the Munger Market and EVGR Marketplace.
Student Dining Halls
- Arrillaga Family Dining Commons, Wilbur Dining and Stern Dining offer meals seven days a week. EVGR Dining and Raul's Corner @ GSB offer meals Monday - Friday. See hours and locations for more details.
- To help maintain social distancing, undergraduates will be assigned a dining hall based on their residence. Graduate students are able to dine in any open dining hall.
- Individuals are required to wear a face covering inside the dining halls at all times.
- Meals are pre-packed and for to-go only.
- Sick meal delivery is available to students who should not visit dining halls due to illness. Students who need meals delivered to them will should contact their RD or GLO Dean.
- The Axe & Palm is open Monday – Thursday 11 AM – 12 AM, Friday – Saturday 11 AM – 1 AM and Sunday 4:30 PM – 12 AM for take-out and indoor dining. Customers are encouraged to use the Stanford R&DE FOOD ToGo app to arrange a meal pick up time.
- The Market at Munger is open Monday – Sunday 8 AM – 8 PM, offering ready-to-eat meals, produce and ingredients for home cooking along with basic essentials. Groceries can be preordered for campus delivery or curbside pickup using the Stanford R&DE FOOD ToGo app.
- The EVGR Marketplace is open Monday – Sunday 11 AM – 8 PM, offering hand-crafted coffee, grab-and-go salads and sandwiches, meal kits, produce and grocery basics. This location also offers daytime and evening vending with Stanford ID card access.
- The Coffee Bar @ the Clark Center is open Monday – Friday 8 AM – 3 PM, serving Peet's craft coffee, tea and espresso beverages along with fresh pastries and flavorful breakfast, lunch and snack items.
We will continue to evaluate our services, the menu and operating hours based on conditions while maintaining the safety of our customers and staff with social distancing of six feet or more. Please check the schedule as you make your dining plans.
Food Pantry Pop-Up
The monthly food program for students who need additional food support will continue. Visit the website for the next scheduled distribution and to register.
R&DE staff, including custodial and maintenance staff, will remain on campus to provide support to students in their residences. In keeping with the shelter-in-place order, some staff are providing remote support. All of these individuals remain available to answer questions and provide assistance at their same phone numbers and email addresses.
For routine maintenance requests, submit a Fix-it request
For emergency maintenance requests, call (650) 725-1602.
For questions about your housing assignment, please submit a help ticket and a staff member will respond as soon as possible.