Top News per Section
On July 16, 2015, HUD published the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing final rule that provides HUD program participants with a new process for planning for fair housing outcomes.
The best available scientific and commercial data indicate that the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem population of grizzly bears has recovered and no longer meets the definition of an endangered or threatened species.
The Department of Commerce preliminarily determines that countervailable subsidies are being provided to producers and exporters of welded stainless pressure pipe (``welded stainless pipe'') from India.
This NPRM proposes to amend 49 CFR part 595, subpart C, ``Make Inoperative Exemptions, Vehicle Modifications to Accommodate People With Disabilities'.
The Department of Commerce hereby revises its debt collection regulations as a result of, and to conform to, an amendment made by the Digital Accountability and Transparency Act of 2014 (DATA Act).
In accordance with EO 13713, Half-Day Closing of Executive Departments and Agencies of the Federal Government on Thursday, December 24, 2015, signed on December 11, 2015, the Office of the... Continue reading
If you have ever tried to search our site for Federal Register documents published prior to 1994, you’ve realized that there is nothing online from 1936 to 1994. Then you may... Continue reading
Today, the General Services Administration (GSA) released updates to their PKCS7Sign tool. The tool allows federal agencies to leverage the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates on many Personal Identity Verification... Continue reading
About the Federal Register
- 1General and Plastic Surgery Devices: Restricted Sale, Distribution, and Use of Sunlamp Products
- 2Improving and Expanding Training Opportunities for F-1 Nonimmigrant Students With STEM Degrees and Cap-Gap...
- 3Annual Update of the HHS Poverty Guidelines
- 4Improving and Expanding Training Opportunities for F-1 Nonimmigrant Students With STEM Degrees and Cap-Gap...
- 5Announcement of Requirements and Registration for the Career and Technical Education Makeover Challenge
- 1Improving and Expanding Training Opportunities for F-1 Nonimmigrant Students With STEM Degrees and Cap-Gap...
- 2Refurbishing, Reconditioning, Rebuilding, Remarketing, Remanufacturing, and Servicing of Medical Devices...
- 3Confidentiality of Substance Use Disorder Patient Records
- 4Announcement of Requirements and Registration for the Career and Technical Education Makeover Challenge
- 5Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Electronic Health Record Incentive Program-Stage 3 and Modifications to...
What's in the Federal Register
This category contains non-rulemaking documents that are applicable to the general public and named parties. These documents include notices of public meetings, hearings, investigations, grants and funding, environmental impact statements, information collections, statements of organization and functions, delegations, and other announcements of public interest.
This category contains proposed regulations. These documents announce and explain agencies’ plans to solve problems and accomplish goals, and give interested persons an opportunity to submit comments to improve the final regulation. It also includes advance notices of proposed rulemaking, petitions for rulemaking, negotiated rulemakings, and various proposed determinations and interpretations.
This category contains regulations that apply to the general public and have final legal effect. It also includes interim final rules, direct final rules, and various determinations, interpretive rules, and policy statements. The documents cite to the Code of Federal Regulations, which contains the codified text of final rules, and is published annually in 50 titles.
This category contains documents signed by the President of the United States. Documents include Executive Orders, Proclamations, Administrative Orders, Presidential Memoranda, and other issuances of the President that are required or directed to be published in the Federal Register.
About this siteLegal Disclaimer
FederalRegister.gov is a Bright Idea in Government award winner
FederalRegister.gov is a Bright Idea in Government award winner. The Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation at the JFK School of Government, Harvard University selected us as an innovative initiative.