The Health Research and Policy department provides the analytical foundation for research conducted at the Stanford School of Medicine, offering expertise on collecting and interpreting scientific evidence essential to improving human health.
- Biomedical Informatics
- Center for Computational, Evoluationary Human Genomics
- Center for Innovative Study Design (CISD)
- Center for Policy, Outcomes and Prevention (CPOP)
- Clinical Excellence Research Center (CERC)
- Meta Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS)
- Stanford Center for Population Health Sciences
- Stanford Health Policy (FSI | CHP/PCOR)
- Stanford Prevention Research Center (SPRC)
1:2:1 is a podcast that features engaging conversation with innovators in modern medicine and in health policy.