How To

Disclose travel reimbursed by a company when you have PHS funded research.

Use the PHS Travel Inventory form.  Follow the instructions on the form and fax to the number on the form. Note that your initial disclosure must include reimbursed or sponsored travel received in the preceding twelve months.



For more information, please contact:

Lee, Mary R.

Director, University Conflicts of Interest Program

Vice Provost and Dean of Research

(650) 736-6518

Submit a Question

This section is continually updated with answers to questions submitted by visitors to our site. If you need information about a topic not covered here, please let us know.

Submit a Question