Faculty & Staff

Working with Graduate Students

Outside Awards

Checks for Students

If you receive a check from an outside organization (foundation, civic group, etc.) that is intended to benefit an individual student, please send the check to the Financial Aid Office for processing. Since these checks represent funding for individual students and not for the university as a whole, no infrastructure charges are applied to these checks. Checks should be delivered to:

Financial Aid Office
Montag Hall
355 Galvez Street
Stanford, CA 94305-6106

ID Mail Code: 6106

Billing Needs

If the student’s funding agency requires billing from Stanford, the student and funding agency need to complete a Third Party Contract Application and mail or fax it to the Student Financial Services office. See the Third Party Sponsor page for information about the application and payment processes for third party sponsors.

Updated on March 3, 2016 0:00 AM