Responsibilities of Sponsoring Departments– Permanent Residence

Background information on Permanent Residence is available here.

Departments that want to sponsor faculty or senior academic staff for permanent residency should contact Lee Madden at I-Center using HelpSU before initiating the process.



© Stanford University. All Rights Reserved. Stanford, CA 94305. (650) 723-2300. Terms of Use | Copyright Complaints | Report web accessibility issue