Good news! Stanford Libraries have upgraded the Stanford Mendeley Group account.
As a group member, you will now be able to take advantage of 25GB (5 GB personal and 20 GB shared) of storage and unlimited private groups with 25 users per group!
Other new features include the Mendeley Suggest tool as part of our group account and the new free android and iOS apps.
To take advantage of this upgrade, you need to update your account using the following instructions:
- Go to the Stanford University group page in Mendeley
- Click on "Leave this group" on the right
- Confirm that you want to leave this group.
- After leaving the group, the page will refresh to list the various Mendeley groups. Return to the Stanford University group page. (or search for "Stanford University" and click on the group with the grey "INSTITUTION" button on the right.)
- On the resulting "Stanford University" landing page, click on the green "Join this group" button
- Confirm your Stanford email address and you are now upgraded to Stanford University's new plan.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org