BeWell yoga classes are continuing in Green Library for spring quarter 2015, Wednesdays and Fridays. Both classes offer basic, gentle yoga stretching, breathing, and focus; suitable for beginners, and also offering modifications for more experienced students.
These classes are offered through the Wellness on Wheels (WoW) program. To register, you need to be sure to use the WoW link on the HIP registration page, and use these registration codes:
- glyw-01 (Wednesdays 5:15-6:05 pm; 4/1-6/3) taught by Dina Robison
- glyf-01 (Fridays 12:00-12:50 pm; 4/3-6/5) taught by Hattie Bluestone until late May, and then will transition to being taught by Ellen Spivak.
Fee: $110 * see note below about discounted rate of $30 for eligible employees.
Notes: Bring a Yoga Mat to class
Register by visiting the Health Improvement Program web page. Registration is open.
- Click on the link Register for Classes (at the upper portion of the page).
- Click on the link Wellness on Wheels near the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the exact Class Code shown above.
- Click Register, and then continue to complete the online registration form and payment.
A note to Stanford University benefits eligible employees:
Be sure to take advantage of the BeWell@Stanford Employee Incentive Program by going to the BeWell website. After completing the SHALA 2015, you will automatically be eligible for two $30 fitness classes per quarter. (See the BeWell website for more information.)