Please note the following upcoming impacts associated with the Meyer Library Demolition:
- No demolition work will take place from 03/09 through 03/20 due to Dead and Finals Weeks.
- Several pieces of heavy machinery will be arriving on site on Friday, 03/20. Please use caution in the area.
- Construction crews will work Saturday, 03/21/15 from 9am – 5pm. Expect noisy work on site as crews continue the work to separate the remaining debris onsite for reuse and recycling.
Starting on Monday, 03/23:
- Concrete crushing begins. As discussed in previous outreach meetings with the community, this work will be very noisy.
Expect up to 20 trucks per day, as off-haul of building materials continues.
Due to underground utility work, the pathway adjacent to north-west corner of CERAS will be closed to all traffic from Monday, 03/23 through Friday, 03/30.
Please follow detour signs and note the temporary closure of the bike rack in this area.
Starting on Tuesday, 03/24:
- Saw-cutting of basement walls and footings is scheduled to begin. Expect noise and vibration.
- Please see the attached bulletin for more details. Note that the bulletin reflects circulation impacts from 03/23-03/30.