Spotlight on Wellness
March 16, 2016 - 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. - ACSR
Every spring at Stanford, BeWell@Stanford and the Health Improvement Program co-sponsor a Wellness Fair. This year’s event will be held on March 16 from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Arrillaga Center for Sports and Recreation. The event theme will be Spotlight on Wellness, with a special health focus on having a restful night’s sleep. It will be a red carpet event for everyone! See our event flyer, here.
At our largest fair yet, attended by over 3,000 people and with over 30 on-campus and non-profit vendors, participants will be able to access a variety of wellness services and fun offerings, including:
- Free fitness demos
- The art of meditation and restful sleep techniques
- Free bike tune-ups
- Cooking demos, tasty food samples and recipes to make at home, including sleep-inducing herbal teas·
- Massages for your tired backs and shoulders
- Dermascan, osteoporosis, and blood pressure testing stations
- BeWell photo booth
- Blood mobile
- Vendors this year include Farm Fresh to You, Real Good Fish, and more.
As always, the BeWell staff will be on hand to give away great prizes, including:
♥ Gift certificate to a Fairmont Hotel
♥ Spa package
♥ Happiness basket
♥ Bicycle travel package
Able to volunteer? If you can give an hour of your time to help at the fair please email Cecile Tabernero. All volunteers will receive a special BeWell T-shirt.