Music Library information including contacts, access, hours, transit, driving and parking.
- A small remembrance of Duke Ellington | January 26, 2016
- IDEAMA and Richard Purvis Collections | June 11, 2015
- Haydn, Burney, England, and The Creation | May 19, 2014
- New collections available at the Archive of Recorded Sound | April 28, 2014
- Grover Sales Collection at Stanford in Washington | April 10, 2014
This collection contains Sydney Cowell's donations of published scores and recordings of her husband's music.
The Judith Rosen Collection consists of unpublished recordings of performances, lectures, and radio programs concerning classical music, focusing on twentieth century composition, as well as women musicians and composers.
Includes manuscripts of musical compositions, and correspondence (1924-1973)
Letters, manuscripts and printed works by composers including Brahms, Debussy, Cimarosa, Piatti, and Franchomme.