Women Faculty Networking
The Women Faculty Networking Group meets on the first Wednesday of the month from 12-1:30 pm in the Bing Dining Hall (3rd floor hospital), except when otherwise noted. The Women Faculty Networking group is open to all women faculty and instructors, across all lines. OFDD solicits topics and speakers of interest from women faculty throughout the year. The group comes together for lunch, with 25-40 attendees at each session. Stanford Medicine’s women also receive various career development opportunities announcements throughout the year.
Speakers for the 2015-2016 academic year
- Mary Hawn, MD
- Chair of Surgery and Professor of Surgery
- Rebecca Smith-Coggins, MD
- Associate Dean for Medical Student Life Advising and Professor of Surgery – Emergency Medicine
- Robert Harrington, MD
- Chair of Medicine and Arthur L. Bloomfield Professor of Medicine
- Priya Singh
- Senior Associate Dean, Strategy and Communications
- Lorene Nelson, PhD
- Associate Director, Stanford Center for Population Health Sciences and Associate Professor of Health Research and Policy – Epidemiology
- Deborah Rhode, JD
- Ernest W. McFarland Professor of Law
- Interactive Seminar: A Woman’s Palate – Don’t Give Up the Wine List.
- An interactive seminar that empowers women to confidently learn the basics about fine wines and shares helpful strategies for successfully ordering wines for the table in a work setting.
- Ann Weinacker, MD
- Immediate Past Chief of Staff at Stanford Hospitals and Clinics and Professor of Medicine – Pulmonary and Critical Care
To RSVP for a future lunch or if you have any further questions: