Unix, Linux and Windows system administration includes:
- All Basic Hosting Services
- Windows domain administration, webauth and ldap lookup installation and support
- Application administration and hosting, user management to support the applications
- Backup/recovery and offsite data storage
- System updates, performance tuning, patch updates, daily security updates and occasional user requests
- Email support
- On-call support
- System and security monitoring and audits
- Maintainance of hardware and software licensing and support contracts
- One instance each of Tomcat and apache for webservers
- 8-5 M-F response to system failures, 7x24 best-effort response to system failures, upgradeable to 7x24 response for critical services.
- Capacity planning, server builds, project management, installations and deployment for new servers and applications
- System documentation
Click here for a list of hardware requirements and supported software, for a server hosted and administered in the data center.
Service Level Agreements
Our Service Level Agreement describes the IRT Operational Services provided to clients in support of their ongoing business. This is used in conjunction with customer specific agreements for particular services. It does not describe other IRT services, such as application development or business systems analysis, which are managed on a project basis.
The data center facilities are locked and monitored with card key access only to the facilities. Access to the servers is limited by the Data Center firewall.