The race to meet the world’s escalating energy needs is heating up. Determining which technologies work and can be brought to market mass-scale is an urgent challenge for engineers and businesses, making this an exciting time to be in the energy field. This program will examine emerging technologies that will transform how we obtain, distribute and store energy. Students will learn from some of the best and determine how they can contribute to this dynamic field.
Earn a certificate in Energy Innovations and Emerging Technologies from Stanford and gain a greater understanding of the entire energy landscape. Chose any four courses from the certificate. The options allow you to focus your studies based on your interests in examining the technologies that will transform how we obtain, distribute and store energy. The program brings together some of preeminent researchers in the field to share their knowledge and expertise.
In This Certificate You Will...
- Gain a greater understanding of the entire energy landscape
- Learn the fundamentals of how each technology works and the relevant economics
- Obtain a clear picture of where each technology is headed and determine the opportunities to contribute to its development and marketing
- Receive valuable insights into what knowledge and experience are needed to be successful in these fields
- Learn how to make wise investments in energy companies
Who Should Enroll
- Engineers currently working in energy fields or those wishing to move into the field
- Product developers
- Product marketing managers
- Investors and policy makers seeking a greater understanding of the fundamentals of the energy industry
- Some parts of the modules will be technical in nature, so a scientific or engineering background is helpful. Most parts will be accessible to those with a non-technical background
Earning the Certificate
To earn the Energy Innovation and Emerging Technologies Certificate you must complete any 4 courses within the certificate.
$249 per online course
Time to Complete Certificate
All of the courses are available online at anytime. This enables participants to complete the certificate at their own pace.
Each online course is approximately 3-4 hours in length. Each course is available for 90 days after the date of enrollment.
Please contact our program manager at 650-273-5459 or email@example.com
Submit an inquiry and a representative will contact you.