skip to content

Ph.D. Minor in Mechanical Engineering

Students who wish a Ph.D. minor in ME should consult with the ME student services office. A minor in ME may be obtained by completing 20 units of approved graduate-level ME courses. Courses approved for the minor must form a coherent program and must be chosen from those satisfying requirement 2 for the M.S. in Mechanical Engineering.

See the Mechanical Engineering Graduate Student Handbook produced by the Mechanical Engineering student services office for more information.

Copyright ©2011 Stanford University | Office of the University Registrar | Academic Year 2011-12 | Terms of Use | Copyright Complaints | Report a Problem with this site.