skip to content

Ph.D. Minor in East Asian Languages and Cultures

A student taking a Ph.D. minor in Chinese or Japanese must complete at least 30 units of work within the department at the 200 and 300 level, chosen in consultation with a department adviser. The student must take either CHINGEN 201 or JAPANLIT 201 unless the department is satisfied that work done elsewhere has provided similar training. The student must also pass a written examination in the Chinese or Japanese language.

Copyright ©2011 Stanford University | Office of the University Registrar | Academic Year 2011-12 | Terms of Use | Copyright Complaints | Report a Problem with this site.