skip to content

Bulletin Archive

This archived information is dated to the 2011-12 academic year only and may no longer be current.

For currently applicable policies and information, see the current Stanford Bulletin.

Residence Deans

Residence Deans provide assistance to on- and off-campus undergraduate students. They can advise students about personal matters, occasionally intervene directly in behavioral problems or mental health concerns, and assist with personal emergencies. Advice is also available on issues of academic probation or suspension, leaves of absence, special concerns of students, and administrative matters. Residence Deans work closely with the Dean of Student Life and other University offices. They are assigned to specific residences and to off-campus students. For further information, undergraduates should call Residential Education at (650) 725-2800. For assistance, graduate students can consult Assistant Deans in the Graduate Life Office at (650) 736-7078.

© Stanford University - Office of the Registrar. Archive of the Stanford Bulletin 2011-12. Terms of Use | Copyright Complaints