- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Public Sector
February 8, 2016
Four Stanford GSB professors show how our elected officials win over voters.
December 17, 2015
How a coin exchange company helped the federal government, and charities too.
December 8, 2015
A Stanford scholar shows why the critics are wrong.
October 28, 2015
Naturalized immigrants are more politically engaged and have a greater knowledge about their new country.
October 1, 2015
A military historian says organizational assumptions are rarely correct.
July 28, 2015
A new analysis shows that some pharmaceutical companies may be dragging their feet on disclosing critical data.
July 2, 2015
As charitable organizations collaborate more with businesses, their vocabulary transforms.