Skip to Main Content Skip to Side Navigation Skip to Top Navigation
Home>News and Media>Resources


Public Records Request

To request for public records information, please contact VTA through:

Mail or in Person:

Office of the Board Secretary
3331 N. First Street
San Jose, CA   95134


(408) 321-5680


Board and Employee Reimbursements

Board and Employee Reimbursements FY 2014

Filming and Photography on VTA

If you’re interested in filming on VTA for commercial purposes, please fill out an application and we’ll get you on your way. If you are a member of the media and interested in photography or video on VTA property, please contact the Media Spokesperson.