You are here:
Air Research Grants
EPA’s Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program supports air pollution research through research grants in three broad areas:
- Measuring air pollution exposure and effects in humans and ecosystems.
- Delivering innovative tools and technologies to reduce and prevent harmful emissions.
- Delivering modeling, monitoring, measurement metrics and critical science information to make decisions regarding air quality to protect public health and the environment.
Recent Air Research Grants
These air research grants are currently open or have been awarded within the past five years.
- Anthropogenic Influences on Organic Aerosol Formation and Regional Climate Implications
- Developing the Next Generation of Air Quality Measurement Technology
- Dynamic Air Quality Management
- Health Effects Institute
- Clean Air Research Centers
For a complete listing of EPA Air Research Grants: Air Research Projects.
Recent Funding Opportunities
These funding opportunities are closed for applications. Award recipients have not been announced.
- Air Pollution Monitoring for Communities
- Air, Climate and Energy (ACE) Centers: Science Supporting Solutions
- Indoor Air and Climate Change
- Particulate Matter and Related Pollutants in a Changing World
Stay Current on Research Funding Opportunities & Events
Sign up for EPA’s National Center for Environmental Research listserv to receive announcements on new funding opportunities, upcoming research meetings and webinars, and special announcements. Research Grants Listserv