Skip to content Skip to navigation

Undergraduate Advising

CEE major volunteer peer advising

Please contact the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Student Services office — (650) 725-2386, Y2E2 Building, Office 316 — for information about the CEE major volunteer peer advisers in:

  • Architectural Design (ENGR-BS, AD)
  • Atmosphere/Energy (ENGR-BS, A/E)
  • Civil Engineering
  • CE-BS Environmental & Water Studies Track
  • CE-BS Structures & Construction Track
  • Environmental Systems Engineering (ESE-BS) Major