Skip to content Skip to navigation


Getting Started

If you have not registered or received accommodations from the Office of Accessible Education, you must first verify your eligibility as a student with a disability. This requires obtaining professional documentation of the disability and meeting with a Disability Adviser for an intake interview.

Students Receiving Accommodations

Welcome back! We look forward to providing you with continuing accommodations. Please contact your Disability Adviser particularly if there has been any change in your disability and/or you are requesting new services.

Accommodations Available

The Office of Accessible Education offers a variety of accommodations for undergraduate and graduate students with disabilities. Accommodations are determined and provided based upon the student's disability and the academic requirements of the school or program.

Grievance and Complaint Resolution

The University’s Student ADA/504 Grievance Procedure provides a process to address student concerns about potential disability-based discrimination or the denial of access to disability-related accommodations or services.

Rights and Responsibilities

In connection with the process of providing students with the appropriate accommodations, there are various rights and responsibilities incumbent upon students, faculty, and the Office of Accessible Education.