How to get help
- Call 866-993-7772
- Visit us Monday–Friday, 9 am–5 pm
The SSC and SFS will hold 1098T information sessions to discuss:
- What is the purpose of the 1098T - to claim the Educational Tax Credit
- Who can claim the tax credit – U.S. Citizens and U.S. Permanent Residents who pay with personal funds
- Where a student can find their official financial record - Axess/View Financial History by Term and Stanford ePay
- Star One Credit Union in Palo Alto has a Volunteer Tax Assistance Program for low-income individuals ($54K or less)
Locations and times:
- March 9 Huang 020 - 10:30-11:30 and 1:30-2:30
WE NEED YOUR ADVICE!
Are you interesting in providing input on the next cool Stanford App? Please join our student advisory group at a free pizza lunch hour. We will disclose to you what other universities are doing and listen to your opinions on what we need. Please contact us at email@example.com We will email you the meeting time.