Amy J. Blue Awards are presented to three staff members each year.
Nominees for the Amy J. Blue Awards should meet these criteria:
- dedicated to accomplishment: venturesome, take responsibility, and get things done
- committed to people: involve, challenge, and support others
- positive: energetic and passionate about their work
Who may be nominated:
Any non-exempt, bargaining unit, or exempt University staff member who meets the award criteria can be nominated.
Faculty and teaching staff, temporary staff, and employees of Stanford Healthcare and Stanford Children’s Health are not eligible for this award.
When and how to nominate:
Nominations for this year's awards will remain open through Monday, March 21, 2016.
Trouble with the online form?
If you are unable to use the online form:
- download a Word version of the nomination form
(in both English and Spanish)
- complete and return via email to Chris Lundin (email@example.com).