Skip to content Skip to navigation

Tuition Grant Program

Young Indian male student wearing glasses withdrawing money from piggy bank

Have a child getting an undergraduate degree? Eligible staff, faculty and official retirees can use the Tuition Grant Program to pay for part or all of their eligible dependent children's education at approved colleges and universities. You may be able to receive a maximum benefit of over $20,000 per year.

Available to: 
Staff, Faculty, Retirees