The Graduate Student Programming Board (GSPB) strives to improve social interaction between graduate students by organizing, sponsoring and coordinating social and educational activities. We endeavor to bring together graduate students from different areas.
Join the GSPB
- Subscribe to the GSPB Members mailing list.
- Attend a meeting:
Tuesday 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
Arrillaga Family Dining Commons
Downstairs in the study room
Planning an Event
Event Planning Questions
Come to one of our meetings and propose your event.
During the meeting, you will be asked the following questions:
- What is the name of the event?
- When and where is it?
- How many people are going?
- If it is off campus, how are you getting to the event? (e.g., carpool or public transportation)
- How much does it cost? You only need to provide a rough budget. Our default limit is at $300 to $400.
- Are you receiving funding from other organizations? If so, how much?
- How will the event be publicized?
- How will it benefit the graduate community? (e.g., interdepartmental intereaction)
- Is this for a student group? We cannot fund student groups.