Skip to content Skip to navigation

Support in Graduate Residences

Get Questions Answered about Your Residence

If you have questions regarding facilities that are specific to your residence, including questions about how to get repairs, you can consult the local Housing Front Desk (HFD). In some cases your HFD may be in a nearby building and may be located in an undergraduate residence hall. HFDs are overseen by Student Housing.

Policies for Graduate Residences

Student Housing is responsible for all housing policies and can answer your questions.