Skip to content Skip to navigation

Going Abroad for Your Internship

Human Biology cannot give academic credit for internships that include travel to a foreign country for which U.S. State Department travel warnings are in effect.  See


HumBio students going abroad for their internship need to provide their travel information at the following Bectel International Center web site: "Stanford Students Going Abroad." 

The intent of this site is twofold:

1) To provide basic information to students who go abroad from Stanford on non-BOSP related programs

2) To collect information on these students in case of emergencies.