Skip to content Skip to navigation

Request Forms

Requesting Your Accommodation Letter

Students may need to request a new Accommodation Letterfor each quarter. If you have met with a Disability Adviser and are requesting exactly the same accommodations used in previous quarters, please submit your Accommodation Letterrequests as early as possible. Select the name of your Disability Adviser to complete the Accommodation Letteronline request form:

If you do not know the name of your Disability Adviser or that person is not listed above, please call (650-723-1066) or e-mail the OAE Office .

Academic Accommodation Request Forms

If you are approved for and need any of the following accommodations, please complete the appropriate online request form.  A member of the OAE staff will follow-up with your request.

Provide Follow-up and Feedback

In using these procedures and forms, it is important to keep in mind the following: we all need to work together so that the quality of accommodations meets your disability-related needs. This is a shared responsibility between each student and the OAE. So please start the process early, and let us know immediately about any delays or other problems in the provision of accommodations.