The Stanford Guest House is owned and operated by Stanford to provide quality, affordable accommodations to guests of the university. To qualify as a guest of the university, the visit must be affiliated with Stanford AND have an educational purpose.
Qualifying stays include:
- Invited guests of a university department
- Registered attendee of a university conference or event
- Visiting family member of a university student or conference attendee
- Stanford staff, faculty, student, or alumni on university business
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
- Laboratory user with scheduled experiment or approved research
- Invited guest of laboratory directorate
- Registered attendee of a laboratory conference or event
- SLAC staff, faculty, student on laboratory business
- Patient or patient family member of Stanford Healthcare
- Patient or patient family member of Stanford Children's Health
- Invited guest of Stanford Medicine
- Stanford Medicine staff, faculty, student, or physician on hospital business
Stays that do not qualify include:
- A Stanford staff member staying on campus while their house is fumigated.
- A student taking classes at Menlo College.
For additional information on eligibility requirements please contact us at (650) 926-2800