Skip to content Skip to navigation

Undergraduate Degree Progress

Undergraduate Degree Progress Information

Statements of University policy regarding undergraduate degree policy can be found on the Stanford Bulletin's ExploreDegrees web site.

For information for graduate students, see the Graduate Degree Progress section of this site.

The Office of the University Registrar assists in monitoring your completion of University minimum progress requirements toward the undergraduate degree. After the end of each quarter, your academic record is reviewed by the Academic Senate Subcommittee on Academic Standing to determine whether or not the University’s minimum progress requirements have been satisfactorily completed.

All undergraduates registered at Stanford are considered to be in good standing for the purposes of enrollment certification and athletic participation.

If you need advising assistance to discuss major choices, your academic plans for graduation, or any other matter related to your academic progress, you should take advantage of the professional advising staff at Undergraduate Advising and Research in Sweet Hall. You may schedule an appointment with a UAR adviser online, or by visiting their office in Sweet Hall, first floor, or by calling (650) 723-2426.