Many campus fellowships are open to Stanford graduate students from any department or program. Students are encouraged to take the initiative and explore a variety of funding opportunties during their graduate studies.
The fellowships listed below have specific eligibility criteria, deadlines, application procedures, and terms of appointment. More information can be found on their websites and by contacting appropriate staff or faculty. Though separated into broad areas below, some are open to students from any discipline or department.
Science & Engineering
- BioX Fellowships
- California Institute of Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
- Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Fellowships
- Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment
Social Sciences & Humanities
- Center for International Security and Cooperation (CISAC)
- Clayman Center Dissertation Fellowship
- Center for East Asian Studies Graduate Fellowships
- Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies (FSI)
- Humanities Center
- Philanthropy & Civil Society
- Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR)