Single Undergraduate Housing 

Single undergraduate students live across the campus in a variety of dorm and apartment buildings.


Single Graduate Housing  

Graduate students live in various apartment communities.


Housing for Couples without Children

Students who are part of a couple live in designated apartment communities.


Housing for Students with Children

Students with children are assigned to specific residential communities which meet their needs.


Other Useful Information

Last modified Sat, 22 Sep, 2012 at 13:40