Skip to content Skip to navigation
Questions about Form 1095-C

For questions about 1095 Form-C, contact the University HR Service Team at (650) 736-2985 or toll-free at (877) 905-2985, press 1 for the ACA support team message, then press 1 again for 1095 form questions.

Form 1095-C


Life Events & Changing Your Benefits

Life Changing Events

While a postdoc, you may experience an event that changes your family or work status. When this happens you are eligible to make to add or drop eligible dependents from your health plans within 31 days after the event occured.

Tax Help for Postdocs

Tax Help

Two free tax webinaras in March to help you understand the process of filing taxes


Upcoming Information Sessions

Guidepost signs labelled "What? Who? Why? Where? How?"

The Postdocs Office offers regular sessions for you to learn more about your benefit plans and options: