Skip to content Skip to navigation

Loan Management

empty library tables with paper on them

Exit Counseling

You will be required to complete exit counseling if you have received any of the following:

  • Subsidized/Unsubsidized Stafford or Graduate PLUS loan through the Direct Loan (DL) and/or Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) programs 
  • Federal TEACH Grant 
  • Federal Perkins loan
  • University Loan

Loan Management Services For

  • Perkins
  • Avery (STEP students)
  • Other Stanford Institutional Loans

Loan Management Services For

  • Subsidized/Unsubsidized Stafford loans (Direct or FFEL)
  • Graduate or Parent PLUS loans (Direct or FFEL)
NSLDS records include contact information for individual loan servicing agencies