Partnering with one of the many Stanford GSB Student Clubs is an excellent opportunity for your organization to promote your brand among the student population.
We encourage companies to host targeted recruiting, educational, and connections-oriented events on campus. Students are most interested in educational workshops and presentations that are interactive and cutting-edge.
Please note that most company events are at the clubs’ discretion. If your organization/event is sponsored by the relevant club, that club’s leadership will be responsible for all event and marketing logistics.
Request That a Student Club Sponsor an Event
- Complete the Event Request Form via the Recruiter Dashboard. You must include detailed information in your request. Requests that do not contain the exact details of the event will delay the consideration process and cannot be sent to club leaders or be approved. Be sure to indicate which club or clubs you would prefer to work with and have sponsor your event in the notes section of the Event Request Form.
- You will receive an email from Employer Relations & Recruiting when your request has been received and reviewed.
- If applicable, the appropriate club leaders will contact you directly to discuss the requested event further.
Host an Off-Campus Event
Organizations are able to facilitate off-campus events without Stanford GSB sponsorship. Do keep in mind that it’s always best to notify your Recruiting Relationship Manager about events you’d like to host, so she can alert you to any scheduling conflicts that could impact your event.
We can help market these events. Example of non-Stanford GSB sponsored events include:
- Off–site networking events
- Off–site dinners and receptions
- Organized site visits