skip to content

Last Units out of Residence

Students may petition to complete their final 15 units out of residence to complete their degree requirements. The final 15 units of transfer credit must meet the criteria in the undergraduate "Transfer Work" section of this bulletin. Students must submit the Request for Last Units Out of Residence Petition to determine eligibility and to request pre-approval of the transfer work. A registration status is required to graduate. Students should select either the Graduation Quarter or the Permit for Services Only special registration status on the Last Units Out of Residence petition. Refer to the Special Registration Status section of the bulletin for a description of theses statuses. An application to graduate should be submitted through Axess.

Copyright ©2011 Stanford University | Office of the University Registrar | Academic Year 2011-12 | Terms of Use | Copyright Complaints | Report a Problem with this site.